Joining Johan Holdings Berhad means that you will learn new skills along the way. Working for different clients with a variety of requirements, you’ll be exposed to wide range of projects that will enhance your career development.
• Assist the Manager in all legal section related activities.
• Maintain good order to all correspondences, records and administrative which includes filling and documentation upkeep.
• Timely legal actions taken on inactive accounts.
• Assist in rafting correspondences when required.
• Liaise with External Solicitors on legal actions and advice.
• To assist in monitor collection for Performance for Legal Accounts and seek further direction from Superior on the next course of actions.
• To maximize recovery if collection or settlement.
• Manage, attend and solve issues encountered by Collection Unit.
• To ensure that the Company complies with the statutory requirements.
• Take additional task assigned by the Management from time to time.
• Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Law or under graduate/ Diploma or equivalent with good command of English and computer literate.
• Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
IT Job Description
• Responsible for timely and accurate processing of data.
• Responsible for maximum uptime of all production hardware and operating system
• Responsible for Security Administration for IT Systems, provide operation support for critical systems and Core Application Systems
• Manage and monitoring all servers, network appliance and air-condition in server room.
• Perform IT operations daily routine tasks. (e.g. generate reports, housekeeping on core application system, etc)
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software and network problems.
• Helpdesk support for end user for PC related issues.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks and printers.
• Liaise with external vendors to resolve IT services issues.
• Ensure all the daily system back-up are completed successfully.
• Perform ad-hoc IT tasks, other projects or miscellaneous related tasks as assigned.
Admin Job Description
• To coordinate with the vendor for any issues if problem arises related to the office administration matter, such as: Telephone and PABX system, internet line, photocopier, CCTV, electricity, lighting etc.
• Deliver and retrieve the IT backup media to or from offsite office.
• To assist Collection team to perform ad-hoc tasks.
• Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology.
• At least 1 year working experience in related field.
• To respond timely to support critical service issues, including out of working hours.
Interested candidates are invited to forward your application together with a comprehensive resume, and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Click to submit resume